Adapted from dakotagarlic.com
3 TBSP olive oil 10 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup (1/2 lb.) chopped raw spinach 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 TBSP. chopped parsley or basil 1/2 cup finely chopped garlic scapes
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except olive oil and garlic scapes.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet on the stove. Add the garlic scapes and sauté until tender on medium heat for about five minutes.
- Pour egg mixture in skillet with garlic scapes and cook over low for three minutes.
- Place in oven and bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until top is set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.